20 January 2011

Start of twentyone-life, start of workforce.

Before the first week of work ends at Best World, 
I shall just broadcast that I've been an office lady in the making for awhile now. 


So here's a picture to show my beautiful office-lady face:


I've been literally wearing that kindof attire every day, and am planning to go for a down-dress tomorrow, since I'll be out with Charmaine and Adrienne. Besides, there are people who wear (almost) casually to work. So I'm going to be a "naughty" girl :X

On a lighter note, I've been so into the fact that I've my own desk and office phone, that I actually added some stuff to my desk and chair - Like my (stitch and scrump) cushion, share-a-lot care bear, (made-in-candy) sweets, (coloured) pens, and (precious moments) calendar [it's the most important]. Speaking about it, I should take a photo of my desk soon and upload it here! Don't you want to see too?

Anyway, work hasn't been too hard on me, for I've been reading through regulations of ACD (ASEAN Cosmetic Directive) for Cosmetics and Health Supplements, AVA (Agri-food & Veterinary Authority), HPB (Health Promotion Board), CPM (some chinese medicine thing - I forgot what it stood for)

Basically, I just really hope I'll make friends with all soon - I feel old there, 'cause everyone's older than me. Nevertheless, I've to get through my three-month probation at Best World Int'l first! FIGHTING ~
_________________________

P.S I'm meeting Charmaine this Friday (21/01) for the first ever outing since my working life.

P.P.S Just to make you all schoolers and workers jealous, I'm going to have a long holiday weekend for the Chinese New Year. I'm off from the 2nd to 7th February, where 5th and 6th are weekends. I'm almost a week off the desk at my workplace.

P.P.P.S Now I'm going to watch American Idol Season 10 (It's my favourite talent show!)

No comments:

Post a Comment