29 January 2011

love work, like you love yourself.

It's the second week of work, and I'm learning more stuff each day I'm there at Best World Int'l.
But on a heavier note, I'm getting sleepier each week too, and I don't know why. I just apparently fell asleep for a couple of minutes today while reading off my ingredients list for some products.

Just to add on a lighter note, my mini pay is here! :) Heehee

Anyway, just to summarise about work - Last week was reading through the ACD (ASEAN Cosmetics Directive), and whatcraps. I read literally from cosmetic products to health supplements. I even read through AVA (Agri-Food Veterinary Authority) for processed food. This week's doing Quality Control (QC) testing for skincare products by measuring its texture, viscosity and even finding out its olfactory description. It was totally wow, reminds me totally of what I did back in poly in Cosmetic Science / Fragrance Chemistry. They're the subjects I totally liked, in fact! :)

For once, you know, maybe I've felt what's the meaning of being happy in a job you're working for. It's like a goal being accomplished, a feeling, perhaps happier than graduating from the polytechnic. But wait, I shall stop there; the happiness will go higher only after my three-months probation. And I'd really wish if everyone stops asking me about my pay, 'cause it's not very great and of course, incidently, it's higher than a NSF's pay, duh. That one we need not use our brains, right?

So, just before I end my topic about work, I was supposed to show a picture of my desk right? :) My table actually looks really empty, nevertheless, this is part of it (the filled part) at least. I know I'm a cutie kid, but what to do, I'm the youngest at BWI, and even BWL. So yeah, I shall let my youthfulness shine through in the office. Here's a picture (with a cute adorable care bear, with my precious moments calendar, with a little polaroid photo [i'll put more as the days, weeks, months pass at BWI], personal mug from my ex-classmate and a stationary basket)!


Finally, just before I end this post. I'd post a little of what happened personally during the week.

I lost my blazer around my house area earlier on Tuesday and cried / teared over it in the bus. In fact, that blazer was the very first one I got from my mother. Though I know it was bought at a cheap price, but well, I just felt so guilty. My friend even rushed all the way there to attempt finding it, but I guess, someone took it even before I alerted my friend ('cause my parents didn't get my hint and didn't want to trouble them). I ended up late for work, of course; I was actually late the next day as well. It's not as if it was intentional, but well, whatever. I made up for it by working that couple of minutes overtime.

But other than this, I'm good as a bird flying in the sky. 


P.S Please make me look forward for class outing later! :)
After a long time of planning, it finally managed to happen!

P.P.S I know you're tired. I'm tired too, you know. You're not the only one. We stay best as good friends, I know it, and you know it as well too :) &So stop thinking so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment