But here's something random about myself: I don't like composing blog posts via my mobile devices but much prefer to type it through my laptop.
Anyway, that's beside the point; instead I wanted to post the main highlight that happened before March ended. Before that, please note that the date of this post had been changed for "memory" purposes.
I'd finally seen my only-favourite paternal cousin getting married on the 30th of March this year (30032013). Though she married a little late, but it was great to see her happily and blissfully married to her wedded husband at a church in Chijmes, Singapore. That so reminds me of the all-known previous CHIJ Victoria Street.
Let some pictures do the talking through this great day:
The couple starts to walk through the aisle for the beginning of their marriage life to happen. Those were the steps where the couple would be no more Mr. Tham and Miss Wong, but Mr and Mrs Tham, happily and blissfully married in hand, heart, mind and soul.
Here they are getting their vows spoken, their loves declared and the word from the priest to make them man and wife in sickness and in health, in poor and rich, in happiness and sadness, and the whole list goes on (I actually have really bad memories with words).
At the witness table; where the parents of both sides sign the marriage registry certificate (I think) for them to be an official wedded couple, a relationship whereby everyone knows. On a side note, they actually gave a peck to each other on this picture. So cute.
Here is my only-favourite paternal cousin, Dawn, dedicating a song "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz to the invited guests for her Holy Matrimony with her wedded husband, Eugene Tham. I actually like her dress (Till the day I get married, I can actually happily dream of wearing such beautiful day/evening gowns).
And the whole wedding ends.
_______________________________________________________________________________
But here's just something before ending this post:
Here's just a happy-family picture :) how lovely, I know. teeheehee.





No comments:
Post a Comment