5 September 2014

All about Birthdays

How time passes -- 
I've recently celebrated the birthdays of three wonderful ladies' within a week or two.

29th August: Birthday Celebration for Charmaine with Adrienne and Myself 
30th August: Birthday Celebration for Germaine with Leonard and Myself
2nd September: Birthday Staycation for Adrienne with Closest Friends 

All seemed to appreciate the gifts I'd chipped in and received, which makes me smile from ear to ear :)

Le self's birthday is in about (slightly over) four months, and sadly, I'll be spending most of my birthday working in the office. The only surprise I currently desire for my 25th birthday is nothing more than your surprise appearance in Best World Tai Seng office; but I know very well, this is the hardest to fulfill, because I'm betting a million bucks that you'd forget my birthday, like all the males that I'd had once infatuated on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment