Well, the end of September ended with a rather heavy note.
There it also marks the temporal goodbye to my working spouse in Best World International Limited. You'll definitely be missed here. It's different without your presence in the office.
Daphne, my instantly-connected working spouse, many thanks for being the greatest colleague in the department during your time in the office, and making my work life less lonely as compared to when I first entered the company. I'll never forget the first day when I met you and everything just dropped after being called by Rachel, our ex-boss, almost for a constant few minutes on replay. *laughs*
Anyway, here's a group picture for memory:
We know that our friendship does not end here, on 30th September.
Wish you all the best and love you very very the much :D
My secondary school song states,
Solidly united... by our motto sound... simple in virtue... strong in duty bound.
But for us will be,
let's stay solidly united, for our friendship,
always and forever! ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment