People may say 29 is not something to be proud of, as it's the last time of late twenties before I hit the big three, but I choose to say that this will be the best year of my life.
I always love January. You may think it's because it's my birthday month; yes, I don't deny that, but it's more of marking new beginnings for the New Year. It's the time to consider new peaks of life, new aims, new plans, etc. I love the word NEW. It's a strong word that casts the past as "history".
This month has been the greatest for me. I've had opportunities to have as many birthday celebrations with the closest, but it's not only that, I've also been blessed with a GOOD JOB OFFER.
It might be the last of timeless enjoyment, but I'm still happy with the upcoming new reality. This marks the start of writing a new chapter in my life and establishing a new career path. People may dread work, but I definitely don't (at least not for now).
Lastly, I am very thankful for all the closest that supported me through my aimless 14 months. Every single one of you had coloured my life in some way. I think I had repeated this on my previous post, but it's this period that shown me the true meaning of happiness and forgiveness, which is letting go of all negativity and self-pent emotions, and opening up to God.
And I admit, I am still trying to put in more faith to open myself up to God. It's quite new for me as I backslid so many times, and it gets more tedious to get myself up with each time.
But I remember this quote by heart,
"You can actually only help someone who wants to be helped."
- Me Before You, Jojo MoyesFebruary will be the greatest start to all new things, with work as its driving force.
That's a valuable quote from a great novel!
ReplyDelete