February has said its goodbye, with a few heavy notes, and now here comes March;
&March always starts the same way, which is from my mother -
'Cause it's her birthday on the first day! :D
Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday Precious Mummy! ;D
&I hope, even though you've not got a shared present, but enjoy the "paycheck" from me ;)
I was kindof surprised that she got shocked over the sum I've given her. Her expression was kindof epic, and I feel kindof different too, 'cause that sum was the first amount of money I've given her; well, it kindof feels "good" to support your family, I guess.
Just before I end off this post; I've been so busy with work these days, that I think I'm starting to neglect this blog of mine. I'll definitely try to keep this blog alive when I can.
_________________
You know, it's just so funny on how people ask me,
"What do you work as, and what do you actually do?"
Normally I'll just answer, "I'm just a Quality Control Assistant".
But to be very frank, I'm not entirely one. My occupation is actually "Product Development Officer", to be exact. Even though I perform quality testing techniques and acknowledge them, but that's not a very big part of my job scope; In true fact, I actually print artwork labels for my company, I cross-check them, and approve them when they're correct; I check whether they comply to the regulations of the respective countries, with example of Singapore's one being the Asean Cosmetic Directive (ACD), etc.
In fact, I hardly touch the laboratory now. I only do viscosity, olfactory and texture tests for skin care products (which was the quality tests that I talked about earlier) &Frankly, I admit, sometimes, I do miss being in the laboratory, doing all the experiments and the datasheets. I mean, that was what my course was basically doing most of the time, right? It's like what Chemical Process Technology, Industrial Chemistry was about in the first place. I know course mates will definitely second, third, fourth (and more) to this.
On a heavier note, I'm pretty scared for now, 'cause I've already received a formal warning for falling asleep during work (don't want to elaborate). Even though I've been working for almost two months, but until now, I'm still trying very hard to adapt to sleeping early (which I can't), and it's killing me.
But who can I blame? No one else, but myself.
P.S If you really want to ask how much I've given to my mother, please ask me offline.
Thank you very much.
Anyway, this is for you; When you say "thanks baby.", I will say "with pleasure lovely."
No comments:
Post a Comment