23 March 2011

topsyturvy turmoil.

Now I'm actually controlling tear glands and my own thoughts.

It was supposed to be a good day, 'cause the bangbang clique and myself finally had a gathering since a month plus ago; but it was ruined thanks to the worst experience we've had for dinner.

Well, to further elaborate; we waited (to be accurate) almost 40 minutes for main course, however, it wasn't served at its best but at its substandard level. They even wanted to serve the dessert before the main course, which was entirely wrong. The service there was really poor, and etc (maybe that's becacuse there are so many trainees).

Apparently, we ended up having 2 cakes + drinks for free, 50% discount for the platter and yeah. Not that I felt really good about it; but who would want to pay 113 dollars for food which didn't even taste nice? Anyway, whatever. Not like I actually bother to make much comments about it, 'cause 75% of the time I was keeping silent. I was already so damn tired after a day's work.

All in all, whatever. I don't want to be labelled as a complaint queen or some whatnot. 'Cause after all, which individual does not have his/her bad days?

....

Even work is exhausting me out; Now I'm already hearing stories about myself getting backstabbed - Not that I'm weak for the reason ranting it here, but it has only been two months and I've already gained such recognition within the company. Why do people simply backstab like it's the happiest thing in the world? People never open their eyes and see how green the grass patch is on the other side, and probably just cool off all the thoughts and set their brains free.

Come on, there are much more productive uses to the human brain other than gossiping about the wrong things. We can even use it to think of how to make yourself better every day.

This is just a sidenote to all readers of this blog; I'm a person who's sociable and speaks her mind. Accept it or not, it's not my concern, but your own.


The best camera in the world is one's eyes;
The most beautiful photos are memories;
A person who uses technology to control love will -
Only end up controlling himself.

Love will be ruined beyond recognition.


P.S Secrets for Sale is so far the first local drama serial I've been hooked on to since 2011 started. &I only watch them or any of the sort, just to keep myself free from wild thoughts and paranoia.

No comments:

Post a Comment