March has already ended, and here comes April!
Secrets for Sale ended well, okay that was random.
I missed out on the church bell this month again, 'cause I was working while it happened. &I was too engrossed being "Maria" to pack the shelves and emailing overseas colleagues to remember that the bell struck at twelve noon.
The only remembrance for the ending of March was that five people from my company left its doorstep. There will be another one leaving at the middle of this month. I actually do wonder whether I'll be confirmed; if you all didn't know, I've already the risk of getting sacked for some personal reasons which I don't want to talk about. But I'm not expecting much though.
Anyway, on a lighter note, here's a picture of I and Grace before goodbye (:
That brings me back to a thought, (to you), &That's why I suddenly texted you out of the blue a few weeks back. It was because I was so sad, that my last resort to make myself feel slightly better (at the very least) was to communicate with you. If not, frankly, I won't take the initiative to text you unless necessary. Just so you know, I've promised myself that, and have done so, till date.
&There were no April Fool's joke this year, and didn't get punked at all or anything like that. Wait, maybe the only joke I'm getting punked by, is probably your love for me. But that's just my doubt, I'm not saying you don't love me or anything. But well, what are we actually?
Just on a side note, I've been feeling so down these days because of work, feeling underperformed, and even my own menstrual syndrome (which came four days earlier), that I've been neglecting so many personal relationships (be it family, friendship or even, my complicated relationship).
Never you mind, I'll feel better. I just need some motivation.
Days ahead will be better, if not, best! :)
In a relationship, it doesn't just consist of a hot and passionate sex life. It also consists of the feelings from two parties to make one humongous package of an entity. Without trust, belief, and bonding, where does (the best damn)sex come in?
You'll only feel less than satisfied. But when you love and have fun, everything, including sex, will be more than just, satisfying. It will be, the ultimate blow.
Just so you know, (to you), my thoughts of love have already changed drastically.

No comments:
Post a Comment