Thank You for letting me have the courage to get back to church through the Lent period, especially Good Friday. Through all in all, you've given me the strength when I was at breaking points of my life during work and even up close and personally.
Thank You for giving me the many chances to forgive me through and through while backsliding on you, Lord. I'm really trying my best to start rededicating back to you, it'll soon be "back to You, again, and again, every day, week, month, year, decade, and list goes on".
Thank You for healing me through my difficulties through work with colleagues, complexity with "him", issues with family and friends and everything else. Thank You for allowing me to put my burdens down at the foot of Your cross; Thank You for lifting the loads off my aching shoulders; Thank You for being the most righteous, merciful, and being ever the best God in the world.
In this name I pray, Amen.
________
You all don't know my own relationship as much as I and him do. So maybe some of you, can just stop asking me already. We'll tell, reveal, and show when the time is ripe, and strike when the iron is hot. I'm tired of just saying "complicated" as well, but for love as such, what can I do? I can only solve problems thoroughly and take everything slowly. You all wouldn't understand.
You all might not be sympathetic or empathetic, or even at the least understanding enough to know my love complexed situation. So just let me off to settle every single thing myself.
P.S It's going to be back to work again from tomorrow; I need strength to overcome every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment