Elections are crazily going on like the best internationally rated movie or novel in Singapore. First, you hear about Marine Parade GRC's Tin Pei Ling (from PAP) and Nicole Seah (from NSP) - I feel like they're almost literally like having a cat fight, but just vocally. I mean, seriously, aren't they a little too young to play with politics? Anyway, whatever, I am only twenty-one, also too young to play with politics. Next, you hear about Chiam See Tong, having a pathetic aluminium-walled cubicle for his MP's meet-the-people sessions, and used-to-be Hougang's MP, Low Thia Khiang, having the void deck, whereas the PAP have air-conditioned rooms for themselves. Erm, what biasness is this?
&Next, you see and hear on the news that, Lee Kuan Yew's already gave up, and already mentioned that he'd lose Aljunied GRC for the 2011 General Elections. He adds on with the voters over there, whom eventually might regret, and live to repent through the five years that the Worker's Party (in this case) gets elected. Since when did the "government" have to resort to such means to get votes from the massive public?
Yes, I respect you, MM Lee. But look at what you've said to stir the unhappiness within many Singaporeans, and now you've triggered many people to vote for the opposition. I mean, look at "your" hand-made Sinagpore, you've made it independent and a cosmopolitan one like today. But just because voters are not voting your people in, you imply that they're ungrateful. What is this?
But well, on a side note, MM Lee is just lucky to have a walkover for his GRC, none other than, Tanjong Pagar GRC. He's lucky that the other parties were late by a measly thirty-five seconds. But well, this place seems to remind me of you, but really, you know, whatever. You don't even know which GRC I am under, nor do you even actually know where I stay.
For all this, all the more, of course, people would want to go against your "government". My father's already rattling to me every afternoon about how he would go against the current government and intentionally make all the opposition win and all the crap that goes along with it. I hear them every day like they are "sermons" made from "pastors".
Anyway, aside from the elections - Work has been a killer too. &The above-mentioned topic is something I refer to when I'm taking short breaks at work. I've so much to do, so much to take note of, so much projects to handle, that I might start going crazy any second. - But I don't know when. I've been handling cases of product complaints, feedback and stuff. I've been tasting company's supplements, that I've had food poisoning for two to three days through the recent week - This is due to an overdose of a food "slimming" supplement.
I've tasted green-tea coated plums, collagen powder, milk powder capsules, and ginseng-royal jelly tablets. All the weird combinations, woo. My stomach's getting pretty weak ever since. I literally hit the toilet for passing motion two times through work, and for small businesses, three times, I think? For your information, this is an everyday routine at work.
Convention's coming too, and it will be even more of a killer from this coming week till the week of vesak day, when it will finally be a short day's vacation. Oh well, better than nothing, right? You can see me around at Suntec anyway, will mention the exact details when it comes closer to date. Lol, so random. But please don't come look for me, it'll just be for random saying's sake.
On a lighter note, I've got double pay last week - From company and from the government! I'm $XXXX richer (actually in exact, $1820). &I've went on shopping spree. I've bought stuff that can dress me up, and hopefully still, getting a new style and overcoming the fear of the girly-girl complex to become more "demure" and "girly". Haha, it totally sounds like a surreal dream coming true, 'cause after all, I still behave like a tomboy X.X
Anyway, I'm gonna motivate and strengthen myself through the two busy weeks at work. I'll overcome it :)
Never really said too much; Afraid it wouldn't be enough. Just to keep my spirits up, When there's no point in grieving. - David Cook's Light On
We've gone so deep in love, perhaps in emotion, but yet, our name is still "it's complicated". I'm getting tired of it, boy. When are we going to end this "complicated" stage? It's been almost two years. You said you're tired of being in a relationship, but I'm tired of having us complicated like forever. You know, I can't resist but sometimes, asking you in my mind, "do you really want me to be yours"? Just so you know, "I miss you".
No comments:
Post a Comment