WORKER'S PARTY HAS WON ALJUNIED GRC!
&I hear the whole of Jalan Damai (that's where I am staying actually) cheering for the win from Low Thia Khiang, Chen Show Mao, Sylvia Lim, Faisal Abdul Manap, and Pritam Singh.
Why I'm saying that, because I'm living in Aljunied GRC; and congrats to the hammer that has been trying hard to win the hearts of voters here (though I haven't actually seen you here).
&I feel so sorry for George Yeo (nevertheless I'm happy Lee Hwee Hua is gone). But sadly Tin Pei Ling's here, if not for SM Goh, you'd have been gone a long time ago, like really. &Goodbye to Chiam See Tong (sadly), and Lina Chiam for losing Potong Pasir after having chaired since 1984.
P.S Anyway, MM Lee is right, and he got his just desserts. We actually haven't heard his voice since the last few days of election. Maybe my dad's joke was right, PM Lee might have locked him in somewhere. *Joking* We have seen something different since history for this year though, *ahem*.
No comments:
Post a Comment